PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS VOLUNTARY!
Required for immediate start!
Arts2Life UK Ltd is seeking applications for the role of PA to the Managing Director.
This dynamic role is open to all applicants and we are keen to seek applications for a diverse range of backgrounds.
Arts2Life UK Ltd is a non profit Arts promotional agency based in Bristol which is designed to support the hidden Arts in the UK.
Within this role, the post holder will undertake a range of duties including but not limited to:
- Email and telephone correspondence
- Taking notes at meetings
- Dealing with our recruitment process
- Assisting with Staff reviews
- Letter writing
- Funding applications
- Ensuring all Arts2Life UK Ltd documentation is current and up to date.
- Maintaining staff records and contact information
- Social Media Promotion (when required)
A full role description will be sent to those who apply.
Those considering applying for the role must:
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to use initiative
- Be able to commit 10hrs a week (flexible)
HOW TO APPLY:
Email us via Gumtree with your CV and cover letter stating how you meet the requirements for the role.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Friday 17th June 2016
We wish you the best with your application and look forward to hearing from you.