Deadline: 14th November 2016
Pay: £16,100 (Full Time)
Intellect is an independent publisher of scholarly books and journals, focusing on the arts and humanities. We are looking for someone with marketing experience, with an understanding of direct marketing, copywriting, project management and digital marketing. Experience in publishing is preferable.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our busy marketing team where you will work with our authors and editors and the rest of the Intellect staff to promote our books and journals. You should have a proactive attitude, with good time management, ability to work independently with excellent communication skills and the ability to work co-operatively with others.
- coordinate day-to-day marketing of our journals and books
- coordinate promotional campaigns targeting academic libraries
- coordinate day-to-day marketing of our brand and subject areas
- ensure smooth despatch of marketing and promotional materials
- liaise with both book and journal departments on cross promotion projects
- attendance at conferences and trade shows
- quality control and proofreading promotional materials
- editorial preparation of our marketing material
- customer care and ensuring our products meet their need
- co-ordinate exchange and paid advertising with relevant publications
- managing social media
As part of a small team, there will be some other areas of work to which you may be asked to contribute.
We also offer a range of benefits including
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- generous annual leave, 25 days plus bank holidays.
- childcare vouchers
- flexible working
- free gym membership
This is a full-time position. Salary will be £16,100. There will be a 6-month probationary period. Please apply with a full CV and covering letter to James Campbell: email@example.com.
Deadline: 14 November 2016